Twenty-eight years ago, we met the lovable little rascal Kevin McCallister (aka Macaulay Culkin) in “Home Alone,” which has become one of ...
Twenty-eight years ago, we met the lovable little rascal Kevin McCallister (aka Macaulay Culkin) in “Home Alone,” which has become one of the most popular Christmas movies of all time. Now, Macaulay Culkin is all grown-up but has rekindled his inner Kevin by reprising his role in Google's latest holiday advert, "Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant."
The video features a more mature Kevin McCallister, who shows us what happens when he finds that he has the house to himself, and the Google Assistant on his side. He adds aftershave to his shopping list, sets an “Operation Kevin” custom routine to lock his door, turn on the lights and make sure the Wet Bandits don’t stand a chance.
Starting today and for a limited time, Google Assistant can also take you back to some of the most iconic moments from the film with quotes from your favorite scenes. To join in on the nostalgia, simply say “Hey Google…”:
- “How much do I owe you?” and you’ll be reminded to “Keep the change, you filthy animal.”
- “Did I forget something?” and the famous “KEVINNNNNNNNNN” scream will play back.
- “It’s me Snakes. I got the stuff,” to recreate a back-and-forth dialogue from the movie Kevin watches, "Angels with Filthy Souls."
- “The Wet Bandits are here” to trigger Kevin defending his house.
- “I'm the man of the house” to relive the famous scene when Kevin tries aftershave.