New RedHook campaign from Duncan/Channon. The work points to RedHook’s position as a pioneer and works to re-establish the brand as Seat...
New RedHook campaign from Duncan/Channon. The work points to RedHook’s position as a pioneer and works to re-establish the brand as Seattle’s hometown favorite. This is the brand that challenged the mainstream before craft was a thing and the new work plays on that heritage to re-connect with Seattle beer drinkers.
Picking up on the brand’s rich origins story, the new campaign puts “The Grandaddy of Craft” Seattle originals. There’s real-life Seattle superhero Phoenix Jones and Seattle’s own King of Rock ’n’ Roll, El Vez. And the Queen City’s Matthew Inman, creator of the wildly popular web comic, The Oatmeal.
Redhook, the effort reminds those too young to remember, is not only part of Seattle history and beer history, it’s part of the proudly inventive local community. Launching today, the campaign is playing out across Seattle and an inventive mix of billboards, wild postings, stencils powerwashed onto sidewalks, radio and digital — from paid social to native content to geo-fenced mobile banners near the billboards.
Radio spots below...
· Executive creative director/partner – Parker Channon
· Art director – J. Moe
· Copywriter – Derek Taylor
· Integrated producer – Keenan Hemje
· Sr. art buyer/print producer – Diana Courcier
· Production designer – Coco Kendall
· Communications planning director – Leslie Diard
· Communications planning supervisor – Emily McCormick
· Digital communications strategist – Kara Roos
· Group account director – Rachel Hermansader
· Account supervisor – Nick Gustafson
· Brand strategy director– Allan Johnson
• CMO – Ken Kunze
• Directory of marketing – Brady Walen
• Brand manager – Angela Saunders
• Assistant brand manager – Jake Nielson